To partner with families to provide a STEAM-based education in a Christ-centered learning environment.
Full and Part Time Available
Monday through Friday | 6 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Contact us: 573-426-4494
- STEAM-based learning allows us to integrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math into focused learning projects and activities
- The educational curriculum is broken into fun themes for every learning level
- We are committed to providing a safe, loving, supportive environment
- With full time staff members, students experience consistency and stability
- Our Christ-centered program builds a spiritual foundation through prayer, Bible stories and the values of love and kindness
OUR LEARNING MODEL
At Gear City Kids Learning Center, we are committed to the development of the whole child: physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. The educational curriculum features fun, age-appropriate lesson plans and activities while incorporating strong Biblical principles and Christian values. We’ve chosen STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) education because it encourages children to be curious and innovative: to wonder and learn through hands-on play and discovery.
This approach promotes problem solving and creative, analytical thinking. We provide a variety of interest centers that will introduce your child to math concepts, writing, and reading readiness through art activities, sand/water play, building, and more: a well-rounded foundation that will allow children to master key concepts in order to thrive in any and every educational setting as they grow.
We offer a safe and nurturing environment that fosters discovery and motor skills development.
We offer lesson plans and activities to help your child develop socially and emotionally while introducing STEAM educational concepts through curriculum, center time, songs, and play.
In preparation for kindergarten, your child(ren) will be introduced to the foundational building blocks of math, reading, writing, and art.
The perfect supplement to traditional education, our after school and summer programs provide a safe place for your students to hang with fun games and creative activities.